Tuesday, August 25, 2009

Knowledge of HTML code not neccesary.... YEAH RIGHT!

So, I thought changing my background would be a lot simpler than it has been so far. I expected it to take awhile to find a background that I liked, in fact, I'm still looking for the perfect one, but I didn't expect it to be so difficult to change. The instructions are pretty clear: copy the HTML code and paste it into the layout section where it says edit HTML. (delete the code that's already there first). Well, easy enough instructions, and I do have a completely new theme that could look nice if it wasn't for the big ugly orange bar going across the top with instructions and part of code imbedded in it.

Does anyone know how to get rid of the orange bar? Please, I need help. Someone please advise.

Also, I found a really cool template that I fell in love with. I was really excited thinking that I would be able to switch over in a flash. But no, this template had to be downloaded into a zip file, which I did, unfortunately, I cannot open the file. I keep getting an error message. I tried it several times with the same template and about three others. So, after hours of frustration, all I've got now is a semi decent theme with an ugly orange bar running across the top.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails