Tuesday, January 19, 2010

Sitting By The Fire


Ah, there's nothing like a blazing fire to warm the body.

This is another western motif inside the Roadrunner Restaurant.

It almost feels like I am in the scene watching from a distance.

In my mind's eye, I can feel the cool crisp air from the night breeze,
and I can feel the warmth from the fire whip around and encircle my body,
pushing the cool air away from me and warming me from the outside in.

Oh, the imagination is a wonderful thing to possess.


9 comments:

  1. JL, you never cease to amaze me. I like the things you see.
    smooches.
    <><

    ReplyDelete
  2. Another great image. Good for you for whipping out the camera while there. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a great photo. There is nothing like a warm fire to cozy up to!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What you wrote is exactly what I felt looking at that photo.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh I agree although it's a bit hard for me to imagine as I sit here sweltering!

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is exactly where I always want to sit at restaurants with fireplaces: right smack dab next to it!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love the scene. Love the written expression.

    ReplyDelete
  8. You have taken me back to John Wayne land.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails