Wednesday, May 16, 2012

Something Suddenly Came Up



I'm forcing myself to write something everyday.

Even when I have nothing to say.

I had originally planned on writing about relationships.

I had a theme and everything.

And I had some good stuff to admit about myself personally.

But you know how it is when you have an actual plan.

Something suddenly comes up.

Then your focus changes, etc., etc.

So, I went through my archives, found this photo from my vacation last year and pasted it onto my blog.

It doesn't have any meaning really, except to remind me that I can travel down any road I want.

And have a good time doing it.

Oops!  I'm drifting away from my main point.

I was at the Doctor this afternoon.

A fellow blogger popped into my head while I was in the waiting room.

Her name is Sandy and you can visit her over here.

She wrote a post about carrying around a baggage of fears and that really inspired me today.

I took out my samsung galaxy note phone and started writing.

My main theme was baggage.

The words kept flowing out of me like a white light beckoning me get closer so that I could see.

The more I kept writing, the closer I got to clarity.

The clarity of my own truth.

I thought my finished writing was brilliant and to think it started out as a memo to someone else.

I will work on it some more, perfect it and give it to the intended recipient.

I only wish I could share it with all of you, but it's much too personal and private for that.

But I was so in the flow and all I kept thinking was thank you Sandy.

Thank you, thank you, thank you.

If I hadn't read your post I never would have been free to write what I needed to write.

Maybe I'll post about relationships tomorrow.

After all, that is what I intended for today.

But then again, something may suddenly come up.

:-)

1 comment:

  1. Thank you for the shout out JarieLyn! I am so happy to hear that my words resonated with you. I think writing is therapeutic, I know it has been and continues to be for me. You have been a great blogger friend for many years and I always appreciate your comments and enjoy reading your blogs. Thank you.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails