Tuesday, July 14, 2009

Blog Trove Is Dead

I killed Blog Trove.

As some of you may know, I only recently started my blog. Ever since I named my blog, I just haven't been satisfied. Blog Trove just sounds so boring and uninviting. Yes, I went through a long process of coming up with clever analogies to name it, but still, it just wasn't me.

Blog Trove. Blah! BOR-ING.

Who would want to click on that link?

I still think all the really cool names have been created. I mean-- there are millions of blogs out there belonging to the most creative, artistic minds on the net. You have to really be a genius to come up with something catchy.

I'm still in the process of creating the perfect name for my blog.

My brilliance will eventually hatch and be born.

But until then......

I bore, The Write Place For The Write Chick.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails