Monday, September 21, 2009

Mosaic Monday~ Saturday Evening Walk

Mary at Little Red House hosts Mosaic Monday.

Please go visit her page and take a look at her beautiful mosaic.

She really has some great photos this week showcasing Little Red House.

It's beautiful.



(BE SURE TO CLICK ON THE PHOTO TO ENLARGE)


(CLICK ON PHOTO TO ENLARGE)

This mosaic was taken from one of the parks where I walk my dog. 

I snapped these photos on Saturday night while we were out walking.


It's my birthday today.

I'm getting older but I feel younger, at least at heart.

The hubby and I are driving to Laughlin with the dog to enjoy the river
and have a picnic.

I promise to view everyone's mosaics by tomorrow evening.

In the meantime,

I hope everyone has a wonderful day

and I urge you to enjoy all the other mosaics posted for Mosaic Monday.

Visit Mary at Little Red House for a list of participants.

14 comments:

  1. Happy Birthday! Have a wonderful day with your hubby...Happy MM!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful photos! Happy birthday, Jarielyn...Kathy

    ReplyDelete
  3. JarieLyn, these are great! Do you live in Florida too?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy Birthday!

    Lovely mosaic -- very dramatic shots of sunset. thanks!
    Cass

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a wonderful walk and mosaic!

    Happy Birthday!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Now that's a beautiful walk! I need to come and walk with you :)
    Lovely Mosaic.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Happy Birthday! Love your mosaic with evening views. Hope you enjoy your picnic at the river.
    Hugs and blessings,

    ReplyDelete
  8. Your pictures are wonderful! Hope your birthday was, too!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wow.. there sure are a lot of birthdays around the blogopshere yesterday and today. Yours is the fourth one I've come upon this morning. Happy (belated) birthday to you, JarieLyn.. beautiful photos you have in that mosaic. :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Happy Birthday!!!! Hope your day was as wonderful as you!
    Love the mosaic! Such beauty.
    <><

    ReplyDelete
  11. happy birthday...a day late !
    hope it was a perfect one !!!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Hope you had a very happy birthday!
    Sherry

    ReplyDelete
  13. Happy Birthday!!!

    These photos are beautiful. :)

    Levis has so many new styles...but I do remember the 501. Now it's the 'boyfriend' jean. LOL! I like the boot cut style.

    The photos of you did not look bad at all!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Many More happy returns of Monday.Hope you had a great time.Enjoyed the Mosaic Pictures.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails