1. Where is your cell phone? Nightstand
2. Your hair? Dull
3. Your mother? Sick
4. Your father? Sick
5. Your favorite food? Mexican
6. Your dream last night? Weird
7. Your favorite drink? Tea
8. Your dream/goal? Travel
9. What room are you in? Living
10. Your hobby? Photography
11. Your fear? Spiders
12. Where do you want to be in 6 years? Improving
13. Where were you last night? Home
14. Something that you aren't? Ambitious
15. Muffins? Blueberry
16. Wish list item? Cabin
17. Where did you grow up? Bakersfield
18. Last thing you did? Walked
19. What are you wearing? Clothes
20. Your TV? Entertaining
21. Your pets? Sasha
22. Friends? Fun
23. Your life? Secure
24. Your mood? Blah
25. Missing someone? Yes
26. Vehicle? Mustang
27. Something you're not wearing? Hat
28. Your favorite store? On-Line
29. Your favorite color? Black
30. When was the last time you laughed? Today
31. Last time you cried? Recently
32. Your best friend? Jennifer
33. One place that I go to over and over? Thoughts
34. One person who emails me regularly? Mother-in-law
35. Favorite place to eat? Que Mas
I feel a soul connection to her world.
2. Beth at Be Yourself, Everyone Else Is Taken
because she can create beauty in the simplist form with her words and photos. She is authentic.
3. Sarah at Cottage Garden Studio
because she is an extremely talented artist and I admire her macro photography
4. Pauline at The Paddock
because reading her thoughts always makes me smile. She is fun and I feel a kinship to her also.
5. Hilary at The Smitten Image
because I was smitten the first time I read her blog.
A walk with her is never dull and her pictures are wonderful. She knows how to tell a story.
6. Alicia at Titere Con Bonete
because she is so delightful. I love her Iwanna Wednesday posts. Her energy is contagious.
I really hate having to narrow it down so much because there are quite a few other blogs that I read on a daily basis and I love just as equally as the ones I mentioned above.
Synchronicity is one of the blogs that I find quite intriguing and read every day. I couldn't sign off without giving them an honorable mention.