Wednesday, November 4, 2009

Over the top blogging award. My first one and I'm passing it on.

Yay!   My very first blogging award.

Thank you Rebecca.

She has two wonderful blogs,




You added something special to my day.


One of the conditions of accepting this award is that I have to answer the following questions.
The catch is I can only use one word for each answer.


1. Where is your cell phone? Nightstand



2. Your hair? Dull



3. Your mother? Sick



4. Your father? Sick



5. Your favorite food? Mexican



6. Your dream last night? Weird



7. Your favorite drink? Tea



8. Your dream/goal? Travel



9. What room are you in? Living



10. Your hobby? Photography



11. Your fear? Spiders



12. Where do you want to be in 6 years? Improving



13. Where were you last night? Home



14. Something that you aren't? Ambitious



15. Muffins? Blueberry



16. Wish list item? Cabin



17. Where did you grow up? Bakersfield



18. Last thing you did? Walked



19. What are you wearing? Clothes



20. Your TV? Entertaining



21. Your pets? Sasha



22. Friends? Fun



23. Your life? Secure



24. Your mood? Blah



25. Missing someone? Yes



26. Vehicle? Mustang



27. Something you're not wearing? Hat



28. Your favorite store? On-Line



29. Your favorite color? Black



30. When was the last time you laughed? Today



31. Last time you cried? Recently



32. Your best friend? Jennifer



33. One place that I go to over and over? Thoughts



34. One person who emails me regularly? Mother-in-law



35. Favorite place to eat? Que Mas



Next, I have to pass this award on to six other bloggers.

This is really difficult because there are so many amazing blogs that I follow.

Here are the six I choose to pass this award onto and my reasoning:


because her photography is amazing, she's from the south (which I love) and she's got personality. 
I feel a soul connection to her world.

2. Beth at Be Yourself, Everyone Else Is Taken
because she can create beauty in the simplist form with her words and photos.  She is authentic.

3.  Sarah at Cottage Garden Studio
because she is an extremely talented artist and I admire her macro photography

4.  Pauline at The Paddock
because reading her thoughts always makes me smile. She is fun and I feel a kinship to her also.

5.  Hilary at The Smitten Image
because I was smitten the first time I read her blog. 
A walk with her is never dull and her pictures are wonderful.  She knows how to tell a story.

6.  Alicia at Titere Con Bonete
because she is so delightful.  I love her Iwanna Wednesday posts.  Her energy is contagious.


I really hate having to narrow it down so much because there are quite a few other blogs that I read on a daily basis and I love just as equally as the ones I mentioned above. 

Synchronicity is one of the blogs that I find quite intriguing and read every day.  I couldn't sign off without giving them an honorable mention.




9 comments:

  1. you are too sweet....I have been given this award a few times now and it makes me feel all warm and fuzzy...but I'm hugely behind in posting any and all awards, so I'm asking for forgiveness already....

    I will get to them....soon I hope....but in the meantime I'm glad we got to know you a little better :)

    and for me...ummm, I'll be working on one word answers which is really really hard for this mind and mouth of mine !!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awwww hon..thank you I am thrilled!!Thank you so much. Well deserved hon!!! First one..well you need more!! I love these..so fun..off to do mine!! Hugs hon, Sarah

    ReplyDelete
  3. JarieLyn! You sweetie you! Thank you for your kind words and for the award. I'm honored simply to know that you visit my humble blog, but to know that you like it enough to award it? Sincerely touched. And congratulations to you as well for having someone honor you with the award.

    Those one word answers are difficult, but they really make you think! And Debt Free??? Wow, I'm impressed. I read that post at lunch and it's amazing as your home is beautiful. Congratulations on that as well!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Aww aren't you so sweet. Thank you kindly, my friend. I will indeed add your fine award to my sidebar montage where I will display it with pride. I hope you understand that I won't be doing the meme part though. I try to keep my blog posts down to just two per week and now a third with the POTW. I decided early on not to participate in memes and tags but please know that I totally appreciate the honour of this award. Thank you. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you, Jarie Lyn. I am totally chuffed. I will try to figure out how to put the award on my blog when I have more time, at the weekend. I'm not much of a techo. Thanks, again. You rock!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congratulations!!! You deserve this award!

    And thanks for giving me the award for my birthday present! You are to sweet! ((hugs))

    ReplyDelete
  7. New to your blog; looking forward to reading it in the future. I noticed you have 33 followers; I have two; come check out my blog.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Congrats on your award, and it was great getting to know you a little better. I will visit your blog awards!

    ReplyDelete
  9. "What are you wearing?" Clothes...LOL!!

    Loved reading through this, and I am sorry to learn both of your parents are not so healthy right now.
    And...congratulations on your first award, JarieLyn.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails