Saturday, June 2, 2012

FMTSO: The Use Of Space

Hello fellow bloggers.
 I'm participating in The Friday My Town Shoot Out and the theme this week is the use of space. 
 I wanted to get out and get some fresh pictures, but darn it, I just didn't have the time.
I hope the weekend is off to a good start for all of you.
 It certainly is for me.
  I think I'll take a little drive to go shooting somewhere once I get some laundry done.
 I know you all want me to shut up and get on with the pictures.
 Okay, okay, but be forewarned, you may have seen these before. 
 I know I have posted this next photo or one similar so please forgive me for the repeat.



In addition to lots of space for the trees to grow upward,
You are also looking into space.
These are small star trails I shot at Mt. Charleston last year.
Personally, I think star trails are boing to look at, but I also think it's kind of cool that you can capture the stars in a circular motion.



The above photo was taken early this year out at Techatticup.
We had several models to shoot.
As you can see, this model is running towards the photographers.
She has lots of space to move forward.

That's all I've got for this week.

My dog is driving me crazy so I can't do what I want right now.
Gotta take care of my elderly, can't harldy hold herself up baby dog.

I'll check out all the blogs this weekend.

6 comments:

  1. I think your pictures are perfect for the prompt and very nice too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. worth the wait that is for sure. I knew you would make it so I kept checking. love the model but am facinated with the circular movement of the stars. have a great week, 'talk' to you mid week.

    ReplyDelete
  3. That top image is rather cool. I'm looking forward to playing with the stars in a similar way when out in the country, this summer. You just can't do that in the city.

    Poor pooch. I hope she still has some happy days left in her.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am fascinated with star trial photos. I have never taken one...and around here the stars are not very visible. :(

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yes, the star picture encompasses both meanings of "space." Bagman, of course, loves the running model.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails