Thursday, November 3, 2011

FMTSO: Scary


I didn't realize that the Friday Shoot Out theme was signs; funny, unusual or spooky signs.
Somehow I forgot to read the last word so instead of signs, I just have spooky.
Hope you all enjoy anyway.


Ghosts in the window during halloween.



A ghost in a window on the second floor. 


Boo!



This is the ghost host.  He actually moved his head, his eyeballs and he talked too.





Scary grave marker.







This head pops out of a box when someone walks up to the front door.
It's completely unexpected.



A mummy in the graveyard.



A skeleton.


All of the above pictures were taken on halloween night at the same house.
The house belongs to the daughter and son-in-law of my friend from the Nevada Camera Club.
All of the props were built by the family from scratch.
Pictures do not do it justice. Most of the props moved and talked and scared the crap out of just about everyone who happened by. It was so good it could have been the haunted house at Disneyland.
This family even has a website devoted to Halloween.

To see some funny, unusual or spooky signs please go to the FTSO Mr. Linky Page which is here.




Thanks for stopping by.

5 comments:

  1. I wouldn't want to walk pass that house at night , so scary!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The skull and RIP grave shot are both wonderful. I'm having a bit of trouble seeing some of the others.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my that is scary. I guess the light added to the effect too. ^_^

    FMTSO

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh, yes, I do like your spooky photos. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. great shots JarieLyn. I like the Ghost Host the best. what a fun party I bet!!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails