Friday, March 29, 2013

FMTSO: Through Glass

Friday My Town Shoot Out: Today's theme is Through Glass.
A couple of weeks ago I had the opportunity to try a lensbaby lens while at a workshop.
Here is a shot through a glass window that also shows a reflection.


Here are some photos from my archive.


Rain splatter on the window of a boat.


Ah, the rain stopped. Looking through the window of a boat.


Road to Tombstone, AZ.


Me in the mirror.


Click the above link to see some awesome photos taken through glass.

13 comments:

  1. I really like seeing pictures from the roads in America, they are so different from here in Scandinavia, although sometimes I can see some similaryties also :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. You just gotta love the last one! I will dream of going out on a boat now, ahhh

    ReplyDelete
  3. Picture in the mirror - clever and I like it too.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I like that first shot with the Coke bottles and the rain-splattered boat view. Fun perspectives.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the first shot, JarieLyn. I don't know one lens from another but that one sure got you a lovely image.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love all your photos! a great difference from our urban country, that's one reason why I love FMTSO!

    ReplyDelete
  7. the first, third and last are my favs. where was the third one taken? the scenery is gorgeous! love the self portrait.

    ReplyDelete
  8. That restaurant....I think that is in Lake Havasu.

    ReplyDelete
  9. That first shot is magnificent. Very creative in the self portrait.
    QMM

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love the first photo. How did you like the lens baby. I never tried one.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails