Saturday, March 8, 2014

Start of the Day.

What does the new day bring in your town or city? How does it start? Share with us the morning light or your drive to work, or other chores you have in the morning. Maybe it's even a trip you start early in the day. Or it can be another type of start, that doesn't necessarily begin in the morning. Show us your city at the start of the day.  (FMTSO theme)

Well, I can tell you that I'm not much of a morning person these days. I wake up anywhere from 6:00 a.m. to 10:00 a.m. I'd much rather be an early bird, but the body wants what the body wants and that's usually a lot of sleep. Oh, and I don't get out much as I am always doing stuff inside the house. So here's how my days usually begin.

 
As soon as I wake up, and before I even get out of bed, I will set the timer on my phone for about 12-15 minutes and I will just write whatever pops into my head. I do not worry about punctuation or grammar. I just write until the buzzer goes off. Sometimes, I will write about a dream if it is still fresh in my mind, other times I will write about all of my desires such as new adventures, business ideas, things I want to manifest, etc.  This morning writing is to just put the vibration out into the universe.
 
 
As soon as I finish my writing, I will go downstairs and make a cup of hot green tea. This is what gets me going. After the hot tea is gone I will make myself some iced black tea and that's what I drink all day long. (water in between as well)
 
 
I love tarot cards and angel cards so I often play with these in the morning.
Sometimes I will give a reading to myself or a friend.
 
 
 
This morning I did a reading for all who read this blog post.
 
The first card represents a current issue or circumstance such as emotional or psychological toxicity. Archangel Uriel appears in this spread because he is here to help remove any anger, heartbreak, or negative thoughts from your psyche. He is with you now to help you with any emotional blocks that may be holding you in a state of lower vibration. All you need to do is ask for his help.
 
The second card represents an action to take. In this case the card Maya appears in the spread. My interpretation of the message is to always keep evolving. Learn something new and continue to grow. Do not become stagnant in mind, body and spirit.
 
The third card represents an end result if you follow the action that is recommended. In this spread, the card Shanti appears. This card is all about peace and tranquility.
 
Summary: Call upon the angels to intervene with help and guidance.  Always be growing. When the student is ready to learn, the teacher will appear. It doesn't matter whether you continue with formal education, read books at home, listen to audio, research web-sites, talk to mentors or whatever other means you come across. The point is to always learn something new. It will reap you great benefits and lead you to your life's purpose. If you allow yourself the opportunity to grow, the ultimate reward will be peace of mind, tranquility, and smooth roads ahead.
 
And so it is!
 
 
 
 
 
 
It was bright and sunny yesterday morning as I went about my daily errands. First stop was gas.
 
 
The price of gasoline is starting to climb again. I believe it was $3.43 at the pump yesterday.
 
 
Leaving the gas station. Don't worry, I'm stopped at a light. I do not text or snap photos while the car is in motion. 
 
 
Time for Dr. Laura. Sometimes I will listen to Oprah Radio while driving. It depends upon my mood. If I listen to music, I usually listen to first wave or prime country as my top choices. But sometimes I'll listen to altnation. I'm a flipper of the stations so it really depends on what song is playing or what topic is being discussed.
 
 
I decided to check in at one of my favorite stores. I hadn't been in since before Christmas.
 
 
I bought several books and some trinkets. I also received a free aura reading and a free stress test.
 
 
This is Karen, the owner of the store. She is the most amazing person. Her soul is so genuine and she is the kind of person that you want to be around. She always welcomes me with a hug and kind words.  Her store is amazing too. There is always some kind of class or event going on and I have taken several classes there.  Whenever I need a pick-me-up, the Spirit Within is where I go.
 
 
 
Later, I went to the post office. This mobile post office is usually open for business outside the post office. But I didn't need any services.
 
 
I wanted to check my mail.
 
 
I hope there is something inside.
 
 
A letter from Randall. Yay!
 
 
My favorite shop for inexpensive and cute clothes.  I tried on several items of clothing yesterday and all I can say is that I am very frustrated with myself.  I'm kind of at that in between stage of weight where nothing looks good. Ugh!  I bought one blouse because I need to add some color to my wardrobe. I have way too many blacks, greys, beiges. So, I bought a pale green blouse.
 
 
In the evening, I attended a birthday party for one of my friends in my camera club. She takes phenomenal photos of wildlife with her focus on Africa. You can see her amazing work here.
I didn't take any photos of the party but there was quite a crowd of varying ages all they way from toddlers, teenagers, twenty some-things, and on up to the 70's. She had an Italian dinner catered and there was a slew of alcoholic beverages, sodas and water to drink. I, of course had a couple of glasses of white zinfandel. It was a good night.
 
I'm sure this post wasn't very exciting, the photos aren't great quality, BUT you did get to see a day in the life of me. If you'd like to see more starts to the day please visit the Friday Town Shoot Out main page and click on the participating links.  It's not too late to participate yourself if you'd like to join.

 
 
 
 
 
 
 



9 comments:

  1. i like your idea of writing as soon as you wake up. I do that once in a while if I have had something on my mind and wake with pressing thoughts.

    ReplyDelete
  2. A fulfilling day. What an awesome birthday cake.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love, love, love your posting! I think we are very similar in many ways. I love spiritual book stores, I love writing - and receiving! - letters, and I always put thought into the 'prettiest' stamp for mailing them. I create my own note cards out of photos I've taken. I even pull divination cards occasionally. These days my cards lean more towards Ted Andrews but I also enjoy Runes and Collete Baron-Reid's cards

    ReplyDelete
  4. JL, I learned to read angel cards when I trained for Pain Management and Relaxation therapy as a nurse. I have the angel cards. I chose your photo to spotlight as it is a different start of the day activity. I thoroughly enjoyed your post.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I really like the idea of writing first thing in the morning. Now that I'm retired, I will give that a try. Thanks for the angel card reading. I gave my angel cards away just last Friday, the same card kept coming up over and over and it was stressing me out that I couldn't figure out the message, so I gave them to a friend. Oh, and what a fabulous birthday cake!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lots of things to do in your town in the morning. I have never seen a mobile post office before, that is quite a nifty idea! I love getting mail though, but our's isn't delivered until after 2pm so it is an afternoon delight for me instead.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Jarie Lyn, what an interesting day. I love how you begin with scheduled writing. I don't know how you can do that if you aren't a morning-person; I find that astonishing.
    Thank you for the tarot card reading! I always wanted somebody to do this for me, and I think those cards turned up some very good advice.
    Your friend's birthday cake is crazy-looking: so cool.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great idea of writing every morning. I need to practice it as well. Love the cake, it looks delicious :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is pretty cool. I never thought about doing a day in the life of me. Maybe I'll try it one of these days. That's a good idea about writing first thing in the morning. I'm definitely a morning person and need to set some of that time aside for writing. Glad you had such a good day, wish you had posted a pic of you in the green blouse :)

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails