Friday, December 23, 2011

FMTSO: Lights

Hello fellow bloggers and friends,  I hope you all have the most fantastic holiday this year, however you celebrate it and whatever your religious beliefs are.  Today's theme for the Friday shoot out is lights.



The following Christmas lights were taken at Ethel M. Chocolate factory in Las Vegas/Henderson.

















A little sunlight beaming down while I take a picture of a family friend.


Me in the 5K Santa Run.  It was so cold and windy this day.  My expression shows it.
Not warm, not happy.  Shivering and miserable and just got over being sick.  No energy.
But I am so glad I participated.
You can read all about it here
We were going for a world record of the most Santas and we made it, beating out Liverpool who held the record for last year.

Merry Christmas everyone, Happy Hanukuh, Happy Holidays, Happy Kwanza and whatever else I missed.




12 comments:

  1. Beautiful, colourful images captured so well. Lovely. Congrats on the run despite not feeling well. Wishing you and yours the very best of the season.

    ReplyDelete
  2. magnificent lights you have here, and down below i love those wagon wheels.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like the sleek straight lines of light of the 2nd and 4th photo. How did you do it.

    Congrats for the 5k. Was it hot in the Santa's suit? Just as well, my friend said she would faint if the weather was hot when she did a gruelsome 9 hours alpine crossing.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love that zoom effect! I didn't have a chance to practice that yet, soon I hope...

    ReplyDelete
  5. stopped by to wish you a merry christmas and a very happy new year. I like very much the combination of color and light in the first photo. hugs to you from Brasil. Ginger

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great display of lights and I love the Santa run. What a great idea. I am late getting around puter been down.
    QMM

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hope your Christmas was as joyous and bright as your lovely lights, JarieLyn. Love the reflection shot! :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. You got me with 'Chocolate Factory" :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. You certainly live in a great place for photographing lights!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I came to see what I've been missing and .... I"VE NOT missed anything.... where are you baby doll. I have been cleaning up 'Flower' and printing the posts by year. have done 2007 and 8 but in 2009 there are photos missing so am reentering. what a pain in the you know where! but you had made a comment on the last one... and you sounded down, now 3 years later I wonder how you are doing.... I will now see you other blogs and see what is happening. hugs and kisses

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails